Friday, August 8

More Ramblings

Its late... or early.... I dont have to work tomorrow. Thats good. I have been thinking and talking to my "roommate" about things that are fucked up with our lives.... I know, only I have control of my life.... And I am so scared of whats to come... Why do miss you so? Where did I go wrong... what am i going to do right next time... will there be a next time? my battery is about to die... and my charger is in Fairfax... sucks.... I faced myself tonight. and it was scary and super cool... I faced myself, and I am different because of what I saw... Ramblings in my head... ramblings in my words... I saw something different tonight when I looked at myself in the mirror... I saw something that I wanted to be... something that I was ready... FINALLY to leave... hello... ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home