Friday, May 9

Venezuela

As a capture manager, I get the opportunity to work with different people on different proposals. For instance, I am working with a few people from different areas of business in Lockheed for this current proposal. I have learned over the past few months, that I really am NOT a people person. I thought I was. I really thought, I was a nice person to work with. Ok, maybe I am just completly fed up with one particular man at work. We will call him "Venezuela" as thats where he currently resides. He is a pig, he is annoying, he is very rude. He is always interrupting, he talks to much, he makes rude comments about women, he tells us Waaaay too much information. I have discretly asked him to tone things down. To keep comments that are not work related to himself. I have actually been down to my last nerve where I have yelled at him, and told him that he is not a very good person... I made bad decisions then... I apologized since then.

He is calls the women here "girls", I tell him thats inappropriate. He makes condecending remarks, and comments. He is very rude. He is disgusting physically too... He says he has a model wife back in Venezuela. He is in his late 50's she is in her late 20's...27 to be exact. He admits that he is her sugar daddy, and that while he is working here, she is probably spending his money.... and thats okay. He admits that he likes to buy her things, and enjoys watching her shop (WTF?!?!?!)

It has been mentioned several times that mr. Venezuela has a terrible reputation with the women of Lockheed Martin. Not many women want to work with him. Now, I know why. This will be my last proposal with Mr. Venezuela... he is no longer welcome on my proposals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jam, I looked that you'd like to live in Wallis and Futuna, french overseas territory. My father come from Wallis, and my mother come from Bordeaux, France. I leave Wallis when I was 19, 4 years later now. I have a website on line, if you want to reply : http://www.tuimoana.fr, and you can see thanks to my website some pictures from Wallis.
See u soon.
Bernard.

May 12, 2008 at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home