Monday, September 10

Thank's To My Friends!!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend and my friends threw me a surprise birthday party on Saturday! I was sooo shocked at the amount of time and effort that they put into planning this and putting the entire show together! Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!! Friends that I have not seen in months showed up and were ultimatly my biggest surprise, I could not put my smile away all night. It was just so perfect and the best way to end the celebration of my 29th! Thank you thank you thank you... for everything..... Especially Jon, Erika, Julia, Alex... and for Cat and Bill.... my BIGGEST surprise! Thank you!!!!!!

Lots of love and wow! We had a great time on Saturday! You all rock! With all my closest friends and even my mom there... I was sooooo happy, I could not have asked for anything better...AND.....This was my very first Surprise party ever thrown for me! It was perfect!!!!! YAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home