Sunday, August 12

2.59

In 2 hours and 59 minutes I have succesfully finished my 2nd to last class of this MBA program. I am making it a big deal, because I am proud of my accomplishments. Yes thats right, I am being a little selffish and righteous, however I am still humble and appreciative. I was given this opportunity to have a free post graduate learning experience. I am getting this MBA for free and I do not forget that. I have been successful and have completed each semester with a grade of B or above. I think I have a reason to pat myself on the back. I finished an MBA in a little over 2 years, I am also working full time, and trying to maintain a fun social life. There have been times where I could not go out to "play" because I have been home doing homework or studying, I have missed a hell of alot of good times because of school.

Now, I have till September 4th to play, and then its down to the wire.... 13 weeks of MBA hell... the very last class of the program, and I am ready to kick its ass!

I have been through so much (in my world, at least) in the last year, been through rough times with loved ones, lost friends, gave up friends, got rid of friends, depression, post-traumatic stress, post-partum, more depression, suicide, fights, and just saddness. However, life is looking so much brighter these days, and I have so many people to thank for that! So many wonderful blessings have come out of this year, even though its been so heavy for my sometimes.

I am thankful, and I am so excited about finishing this next milestone in my life. 2 undergrad degrees, 1 masters, and soon in December 1 MBA. Many friends and co-workers are asking what is next for me..... I tell ya what... whats next is good nights sleep, sleeping in, not worrying about on Sunday nights what homework is done, drinking a good glass of wine, being with Jon, and our dogs and Lucy. No school for awhile, I am taking a long needed break! and it will be well worth it.

Thanks for you support to those that have helped me with my MBA these past couple of years.... your name should also be on that diploma, and when I have my graduation party, you will be recognized. I swear. Thank you. Lots of love.

Good Night, and Good Bye AMBA 606.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hard work pays off!

August 29, 2007 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home